Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The spanish inquisition has come

So, my lovely best friend has found out about the blog...
First he was indignant, shocked, hurt and so on.
After he was irritating, hypercritical, finicky and petulant about the grammar, typing mistakes and the style.
That's him after all and so, as now he'll be checking the blog everyday instead of studing, I'll have to correct each post and revise the style. The rules will be :
-"evita onomatopee", to avoid onomatopoeia;
-to not use a sentence translated from an italian one;
-to tell him everything about my life (I'm very close to it);
-to read my posts three, four, five times before posting;
-to sacrifice a lamb each full moon night for his sake.

Love ya.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

    Remember the lamb. It's the most important thing.
    Cya babe :3

    ReplyDelete